Today Current Affairs !! 8 October 2019
1. Recemtly N.v Balasubramanian passed away. He was a/an___
2. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Land Ports vAuthority of India (LPAI)november 2019?
- Sunil Kumar
- Arjun Singh
- Sushil Varshney
- Aditya Mishra
3. The State Governor of Gujarat has set a target of Achiving ____ GW of renewable energy by 2022.
4. Which of the following will organise Global Invester Meet 2019 in November 2019?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Himanchal Pradesh
Ans :- C
5. Where will the third edition o women scientist and Entrepreneurs conclave be organised in November 2019?
6. Recently _____ State government signed an agreement worth 50 million Euros with the french Development Agency to help restore the state’s forests and preserve its biodiversity.
- West bengal
- Andhra Prades
Ans :- A
7. What is the theme of the 5th India International Science festival (IIFS) ?
- Science for Transformation
- Science for New India
- RISEN India
- Boost New India
8. Which Country has decided not to Join the Regional Comprehensive Economic parttership (RCEP) deal?
- United State
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
Ans :- A
9. Which indian Origin researcher has won the Australian government early career researcher of the year 2019 award?
- KS Mukherjee
- Nashant Patli
- M K Sanoo
- Neeraj Sharma
10. Which term has clinched the 2019 Deohar Trophy?
- India C
- India B
- India A
- India E
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022