Today Current Affairs !! 5 & 6 January 2020
1.Qassim Soleimani ,who was killed in the US air strike was the Military Commander of which country?
2.Manav Thakkar, who is in news recently, is a famous personality of which sports?
[C] Table Tennis
3.When is the World Braille day celebrated every year?
[A] January 2
[B] January 3
[C] January 4
[D] January 5
4.Raisina Dialogue is an annual multi-lateral conference organized by which Ministry?
[A] Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
[B] Ministry of External Affairs
[C] Ministry of Finance
[D] Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5.The first silk processing plant of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) is set up in which state, to boost production of Patola sarees?
[D] Madhya Pradesh
6.The Transport Department of which state recently launched a helpline for women called ‘Damini’?
[A] Uttar Pradesh
7.Which is the first country to ban sun screens, that are toxic to coral reefs and sea life?
[D] Papua New Guinea
8.Which Indian city hosts the All India Police Judo Cluster Championship 2019?
[C] New Delhi
9.The National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) Academy is to be established in which city?
10.Ratna Ojha, who recently passed away was a theatre artist and activist of which state?
[D] West Bengal
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021