Today Current Affairs!! 4 October 2019
Today Current Affairs!! Today Gk
1. Under Swachh Bharat Mission, India built how many toilets for 60 crore people?
a) 11 crore
b) 15 crore
c) 10 crore
d) 20 crore
2. The UK court dismissed Pakistan’s claims and ruled in favour of India in a legal battle involving the funds of the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad. How much fund was involved?
3. Which state government announced a complete ban on tobacco and pan-masala products in the state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
4. The newly-launched Vande Bharat train will take how many hours to reach Katra from Delhi?
5. Who has become the first Indian musician to have minor planet named after him? Parveen
6. Who has been appointed the new CEO of MyGov India?
7. Which Indian company has won the 2019 Deming Prize for Total Quality Management (TQM)?
8. Which bank has become the first Indian bank to have office in Australia’s Victoria?
9. who has been appointed as the executive director for India on the board of International Monetary Fund in 2019?
Ans :- B
10. Who took over as the new year officer commanding in chief of the South Western air command of the Indian Air Force in the September 2019?
a)Air Marshal s k ghotia
b)Air Marshal HS Arora
c)Air Marshal Swaroop kaul
d) Air Marshal Satish Sareen
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021