Today Current Affairs!! 4 October 2019
Today Current Affairs!! Today Gk
1. Under Swachh Bharat Mission, India built how many toilets for 60 crore people?
a) 11 crore
b) 15 crore
c) 10 crore
d) 20 crore
2. The UK court dismissed Pakistan’s claims and ruled in favour of India in a legal battle involving the funds of the 7th Nizam of Hyderabad. How much fund was involved?
3. Which state government announced a complete ban on tobacco and pan-masala products in the state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
4. The newly-launched Vande Bharat train will take how many hours to reach Katra from Delhi?
5. Who has become the first Indian musician to have minor planet named after him? Parveen
6. Who has been appointed the new CEO of MyGov India?
7. Which Indian company has won the 2019 Deming Prize for Total Quality Management (TQM)?
8. Which bank has become the first Indian bank to have office in Australia’s Victoria?
9. who has been appointed as the executive director for India on the board of International Monetary Fund in 2019?
Ans :- B
10. Who took over as the new year officer commanding in chief of the South Western air command of the Indian Air Force in the September 2019?
a)Air Marshal s k ghotia
b)Air Marshal HS Arora
c)Air Marshal Swaroop kaul
d) Air Marshal Satish Sareen
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022