today Current Affairs !! 4 November 2019
1. Which of these film producer passed away recently?
- Surjit nandiya wala
- RB Chaudhari
- Siddharth Roy Kapoor
- Champak Jain
2. The centre first ever, foundation course Aarambh beginning for 2019 batch probationer civil servant has begun in _______
- Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachala Pradesh
3. India’s prithivi Sekhar beat Jaroslav Smedek of the Czech Republic and clinched the mens singles title in world deaf Tennis championship 2019, held in ______.
4. The BCCI Ethics officer D K jain has asked ______ to Appear in person for the second time on November 12.
- Sachin Tendulkar
- Rahul Dravid
- Virendra Sewag
- Gautam Gambhir
5. Which of these books by AIR was launched recently?
- Yoga Anatomy
- The true Meaning of Yoga
- Light of Yoga
- Yin Yoga
6. Who released the 14th edition of the National Health Profile 2019 on October 30, 2019?
- Amit Shah
- Smriti Irani
- Harsh Vardhan
- Rajnath Singh
7. To which position did drop in the latest FIFA rankings?
8. Who among these visited Lingdum monastery in Ranka as part of two-day visit to Sikkim beginning 3 Nov 2019?
- Narendra Modi
- Venkaiah Naidu
- Ram Nath Kovind
- Amitv Shah
9. The government released the maps of newly created union territories of Jammu-Kashmir and Ladakh and the map of India depiciting these union territories. The UT of Ladakh will have _______ districts.
10. The Government has announced setting up anti human trafficking and women help desks in all district at a cost of Rs. _____ crore.
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply