Today Current Affairs | 31 May 2020
1.World No Tobacco Day is observed every year on ________.
A- May 29
B- May 30
C- May 31
D- May 28
2. Which State Government has launched the “Rojgaar Setu” for skilled workers ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
3. Which of the following has launched the ‘Sodar’ app to help people maintain social distancing?
4. Which State Government launched “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” for migrants ?
5. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of French technology major Capgemini Group?
A- Arvind Krishna
B- Aiman Ezzat
C- Ginni Rometty
D- Paul Cormier
6. Who among the following will become the new Chairman of JP Morgan South Asia and SouthEast Asia?
A- Utkarsh Dhariya
B- Maneesh Singh
C- Shashank Mathews
D- Leo Puri
7. Which Country hosted the heads of BRICS tax Authorities ?
8. Recently, Venkataramani Sumantran has been appointed as the independent director of which of the following airlines?
9. R.Sreelekha will become the first woman Director General of Police (DGP) of ________.
A- Assam Police
B- Telangana Police
C- Kerala Police
D- Jharkhand Police
10. Who among the following is the only cricketer in Forbes’ top 100 highest-paid athletes of 2020?
A- Virat Kohli
B- Chris Gayle
C- MS Dhoni
D- Sachin Tendulkar
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement