Today Current Affairs | 31 May 2020
1.World No Tobacco Day is observed every year on ________.
A- May 29
B- May 30
C- May 31
D- May 28
2. Which State Government has launched the “Rojgaar Setu” for skilled workers ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
3. Which of the following has launched the ‘Sodar’ app to help people maintain social distancing?
4. Which State Government launched “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” for migrants ?
5. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of French technology major Capgemini Group?
A- Arvind Krishna
B- Aiman Ezzat
C- Ginni Rometty
D- Paul Cormier
6. Who among the following will become the new Chairman of JP Morgan South Asia and SouthEast Asia?
A- Utkarsh Dhariya
B- Maneesh Singh
C- Shashank Mathews
D- Leo Puri
7. Which Country hosted the heads of BRICS tax Authorities ?
8. Recently, Venkataramani Sumantran has been appointed as the independent director of which of the following airlines?
9. R.Sreelekha will become the first woman Director General of Police (DGP) of ________.
A- Assam Police
B- Telangana Police
C- Kerala Police
D- Jharkhand Police
10. Who among the following is the only cricketer in Forbes’ top 100 highest-paid athletes of 2020?
A- Virat Kohli
B- Chris Gayle
C- MS Dhoni
D- Sachin Tendulkar
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022