Today Current Affairs | 30 May 2020
1.International Everest Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 26 May
B- 27 May
C- 28 May
D- 29 May
2. Who will be appointed as the new chairman of JP Morgan South Asia And South East Asia ?
A- Markos Trayos
B- Anil Kishore
C- Murli Maiya
D- Leo Puri
3. Which of the following countries recently hosted virtual BRICS Heads of Tax Authorities’ meeting?
4. Ajit Jogi Passed away, he is the First chief Minister of Which State ?
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Recently, the foundation stone for a Missile Park ” AGNEEPRASTHA” was laid at ________.
A- INS Kalinga
B- INS aj
C- INS Vela
D- INS Karanj
6. Recently, Centre has approved 445 crore rupees for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in which of the following states during 2020-21?
D- Uttar Pradesh
7. Which Indian State has proposed to Start the first of it’s kind ‘State Health Register’ Project ?
8. Which of the following state government has started “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” for returnee migrants?
9. Who among the following is the current Director General of the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A- Santosh Tyagi
B- Sandip Pradhan
C- Rohan Shah
D- Ajeet Chaudhary
10. Recently, Veerendra Kumar passed away. He was the Managing Director of which of the following newspapers?
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022