Today Current Affairs | 30 May 2020
1.International Everest Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 26 May
B- 27 May
C- 28 May
D- 29 May
2. Who will be appointed as the new chairman of JP Morgan South Asia And South East Asia ?
A- Markos Trayos
B- Anil Kishore
C- Murli Maiya
D- Leo Puri
3. Which of the following countries recently hosted virtual BRICS Heads of Tax Authorities’ meeting?
4. Ajit Jogi Passed away, he is the First chief Minister of Which State ?
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. Recently, the foundation stone for a Missile Park ” AGNEEPRASTHA” was laid at ________.
A- INS Kalinga
B- INS aj
C- INS Vela
D- INS Karanj
6. Recently, Centre has approved 445 crore rupees for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in which of the following states during 2020-21?
D- Uttar Pradesh
7. Which Indian State has proposed to Start the first of it’s kind ‘State Health Register’ Project ?
8. Which of the following state government has started “Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana” for returnee migrants?
9. Who among the following is the current Director General of the Sports Authority of India (SAI)?
A- Santosh Tyagi
B- Sandip Pradhan
C- Rohan Shah
D- Ajeet Chaudhary
10. Recently, Veerendra Kumar passed away. He was the Managing Director of which of the following newspapers?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022