Today Current Affairs | 30 July 2020
1.World Day Against Trafficking in Persons is observed every year on _______.
A- 27 July
B- 28 July
C- 29 July
D- 30 July
2. At the Ram Temple’s groundbreaking ceremony, Lord Ram’s images will be displayed in ________ .
A- Empire State Building
B- Times Square
C- Statue of Liberty
D- Burj Khalifa
3. Which of the following city will get Northeast’s first manhole cleaning robot ‘BANDICOOT’?
4. In July 2020, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved a grant of _______ to India from its Asia Pacific Disaster Response Fund (APDRF).
A- 1 million US Dollar
B- 3 million US Dollar
C- 5 million US Dollar
D- 7 million US Dollar
5. The Delhi govt has reduced VAT on diesel to ________ .
6. In July 2020, Which of the following state has started its first govt-run interstate chopper service under the Central Government’s Regional Connectivity Scheme of ‘Ude Desh Ka Aam Nagrik’?
D- Himachal Pradesh
7. Which of the following insurance company has launched a crop insurance campaign titled ‘Bohot Zaroori Hai’?
A- Bajaj Allianz
B- HDFC ERGO
C- TATA AIG
D- Bharti AXA General Insurance
8. Who among the following has won the Premier League’s Golden Boot award?
A- Harry Kane
B- Riyad Mahrez
C- Jamie Vardy
D- Ben Chilwell
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022