1. The Supreme Court of India recently permitted to introduce which animal to Indian habitat from Namibia?
A- African elephant
B- African Lion
C- African Cheetah
D- African Rhinoceros
2. How many wetlands in India were recently added to the ‘Ramsar Site’ list?
3. The tableau of which state has won the Best Tableaux awards for Republic Day Parade, 2020?
B- Uttar Pradesh
4. Who was recently appointed as the Ambassador of India to the United States?
A- Harsh Vardhan
B- ShringlaJai Shankar
C- Taranjit Singh Sandhu
D- Vijay Gokhale
5. The recently launched Bhuvan Panchayat web portal’s new version 3.0 uses the technology of which organisation?
A- Indian Space Research Organisation
B- Defence Research and Development Organisation
C- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D- Bharat Electronics Limited
6. Which Hindi word is chosen as the ‘Oxford Hindi Word of 2019’ by the Oxford University Press?
7. Which Indian cueist won the title at the Senior National Billiards Championship, which was his career’s 33rd National title?
A- Saurav Kothari
B- Pankaj Advani
C- Dhvaj Haria
D- Geet Sethi
8. Union Social Justice Minister has recently inaugurated the Composite Regional Centre for empowerment of persons with disabilities in which city?
B- Port Blair
9. The skill development centre to train tribals, named ‘Sardar Valabhbhai Patel Centre for Empowerment and Livelihoods’, is to be set up in which state?
A- Uttar Pradesh
10. Who was recently appointed as the Foreign Secretary of India?
A- Harsh Vardhan Shringla
B- Jai Shankar
C- Vijay Gokhale
D- Ruchi Ghanashyam