Today Current Affairs| 30 April 2020
1. Which of the following country’s Navy will host the world’s largest maritime exercises ‘Rim of the Pacific’?
2. Which Country will host men’s world boxing championship in 2021 ?
3. The Asian Development Bank gave $ 346 mn loan for the power sector in __________.
B- Uttar Pradesh
D- Himachal Pradesh
4. Which State Started the ‘Jaganna Vidha Deewana’ scheme ?
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Andhra Pradesh
5. Which of the following state cabinet will start ‘neighborhood classes’ besides tele-classes for students amid lockdown?
6. Which of the following state government has topped in providing employment to workers under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS)?
A- Uttar Pradesh
B- Madhya Pradesh
7. Which Bank has decided to buy 29% stake in Max Life Insurance ?
A- Axis Bank
B- City Union Bank
C- Union Bank of India
D- Karnataka Bank
8. Which of the following state has engaged 14,000 citizens as ‘Pratirodhi Bondhu’ to fight against COVID-19?
D- Andhra Pradesh
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the Chairman of Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB)?
A- Mohit Nagpal
B- Manoj Kumar
C- Pankaj Singh
D- Rajiv Kumar
10. Deepak Mittal has been appointed as the India’s new Ambassador to ________.
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022