Today Current Affairs | 29 June 2020
1.International Day of The Tropics is observed every year on _________.
A- 26 June
B- 27 June
C- 28 June
D- 29 June
2. Which State/ UT Started sero Survey ?
A- Himachal Pradesh
C- New Delhi
3. Malawi’s opposition leader Lazarus Chakwera recently, won presidential election re-run of Malawi. What is the capital of Malawi?
4. Which Bank has announced the launch of digital wallet mobile app named Yuva Pay ?
A- Karnataka Bank
B- Yes Bank
D- Indusland Bank
5. Which of the following countries has recently signed an executive order to prosecute those who damage national monuments, making it a punishable offence with up to 10 years in jail?
6. Which of the following country has the chair of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)?
7. Which State Government announced the launch of Adarsh Police Station and Adarsh Police Station in-charge scheme ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
8. National Statistics Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 28 June
B- 29 June
C- 30 June
D- 27 June
9. Which of the following state government will launch a ‘Kill Corona’ campaign from July 1 to control the spread of coronavirus in the state?
C- Andhra Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
10. PhonePe has recently tied-up with which of the following banks for UPI multi-bank model?
A- HDFC Bank
B- ICICI Bank
C- Axis Bank
D- Indusland Bank
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022