Today Current Affairs | 29 July 2020
1.International Tigers day is observed every year on _______.
A- 27 July
B- 28 July
C- 29 July
D- 30 July
2. In July 2020, India, Indonesia Defence Ministers’ Dialogue held in _______
A- New Delhi
3. Recently, the first batch of five Rafale fighter jets arrived at ___________.
A- Pathankot Air Base
B- Hindon Air Base
C- Sulur Air Base
D- Ambala Air Base
4. IRCTC along with which of the following has ________ launch new Co-branded Contactless Credit Card on RuPay Platform.
A- Axis Bank
B- HDFC Bank
D- Punjab National Bank
5. Recently, the Lucknow Municipal Corporation named Chauk Chauraha after _______.
A- Sushma Swaraj
B- Lalji Tandon
C- Arun Jaitley
D- Irfan Khan
6. Recently, After the changes in FDI norms on civil aviation, NRIs can own__________% stake of Air India.
7. What is the name of India’s first solar-powered ferry?
8. Recently cricketer Kazi Anik Islam has been handed a two-year ban by the national cricket board for failing a dope test in 2018. He plays inter national cricket for _______.
D- South Africa
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09