Today Current Affairs | 29 July 2020
1.International Tigers day is observed every year on _______.
A- 27 July
B- 28 July
C- 29 July
D- 30 July
2. In July 2020, India, Indonesia Defence Ministers’ Dialogue held in _______
A- New Delhi
3. Recently, the first batch of five Rafale fighter jets arrived at ___________.
A- Pathankot Air Base
B- Hindon Air Base
C- Sulur Air Base
D- Ambala Air Base
4. IRCTC along with which of the following has ________ launch new Co-branded Contactless Credit Card on RuPay Platform.
A- Axis Bank
B- HDFC Bank
D- Punjab National Bank
5. Recently, the Lucknow Municipal Corporation named Chauk Chauraha after _______.
A- Sushma Swaraj
B- Lalji Tandon
C- Arun Jaitley
D- Irfan Khan
6. Recently, After the changes in FDI norms on civil aviation, NRIs can own__________% stake of Air India.
7. What is the name of India’s first solar-powered ferry?
8. Recently cricketer Kazi Anik Islam has been handed a two-year ban by the national cricket board for failing a dope test in 2018. He plays inter national cricket for _______.
D- South Africa
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022