Today Current Affairs !! 29 January 2020
1. The Government of India and the state government of Assam recently signed a tripartite agreement with which tribal group?
2. Which state assembly recently passed a resolution to abolish the state’s legislative council?
C- Andhra Pradesh
3. What is the planned percentage of the government’s stake in Air India to be divested?
4. Which Indian city plays host to the third Global Potato Conclave of 2020?
5. Which Indian ship-builder is to deliver the anti-submarine stealth warship INS Kavaratti to Indian Navy?
A- Mazagon Dock Limited
B- Cochin Shipyard Limited
C- Hindustan Shipyard Limited
D- Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers
6. The world’s smallest gold coin, which features Albert Einstein, is recently released by which country?
7. Marjan Sarec, who was seen in news after his resignation, was the Prime Minister of which country?
8. Who has been appointed as the chief executive of Indian Bank’s Association (IBA)?
A- Rajnish Kumar
B- V G Kannan
C- Sunil Mehta
D- Rakesh Sharma
9. Which Indian theatre artist is to be conferred the prestigious French honour, Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters?
A- Naseeruddin Shah
B- Sanjana Kapoor
C- Girish Karnad
D- Lillette Dubey
10. Which Indian squash player became the runner-up in the Pittsburgh Open squash tournament?
A- Joshna Chinappa
B- Dipika Pallikal
C- Saurav Ghosal
D- Sunayna Kuruvilla
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022