Today Current Affairs || 29 February 2020
1.Which aircraft carrier launched freighter services to assist shrimp farmers ?
D- Alliance Air
2. Which of the following country has decided not to sign the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) with the US Government ?
A- Sri Lanka
3. What is the name of the new satellite, scheduled to be launched by the ISRO on March 5, 2020 ?
A- GISAT- 1
B- GISAT- 3
C- GISAT- 7
D- GISAT- 11
4. Hosni Mubarak, who recently passed away, was the former President of which country ?
5. Recently, Ravi Shankar Prasad has inaugurated BSNL FTTH and wifi service in ________.
A- New Delhi
6. Who among the following has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to Venezuela ?
A- Abhishek Singh
B- Rohit Chaudhary
C- Rahul Nandan
D- Mohit Tyagi
7. Suella Braverman, an Indian-origin minister recently sworn in as the Attorney General of which country ?
A- United States
B- United Kingdom
C- New Zealand
8. Who among the following has been conferred with the Sahitya Akademi’s translation prize, 2019 ?
A- Ashok Vajpeyi
B- Ambika Dutt
C- Baldev Singh
D- Susan Daniel
9. In February 2020, Who among the following dethrones Virat Kohli to regain top spot in ICC Test rankings ?
A- Kane Williamson
B- David Warner
C- Steve Smith
D- Joe Root
10. As per the recent ‘Hurun Global Rich List 2020’, which country has the highest number of billionaires ?
A- United States
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply