Today Current Affairs| 29 April 2020
1.International Dance Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 28 April
B- 29 April
C- 27 April
D- 30 April
2. Air military training exercise called ‘Pitch Black’ is conducted between India and Which Country ?
3. Recently, Imran Ismail has been tested positive for COVID-19. He was the governor of a province of _________.
4. With whom has Airtel tied up to increase its network capacity ?
C- Reliance Jio
5. Government has allowed employees of IT companies to work from home till ________.
A- 31 May
B- 30 May
C- 31 July
D- 30 November
6. Portal of Kedarnath Dham in Uttarakhand opened. Kedarnath Dham is near the bank of ________ river.
7. Who has Celebrated the 30th anniversary of the Hubble Space Telescope ?
C- Space X
8. NLC India has commenced coal production at its Talabira-II and III Opencast Coal Mine. Talabira-II and III mines are in _______.
9. Numaligarh Refinery Ltd begins operations with precautions. Numaligarh Refinery is in ________.
10. Which of the following state has launched the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022