Today Current Affairs| 29 April 2020
1.International Dance Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 28 April
B- 29 April
C- 27 April
D- 30 April
2. Air military training exercise called ‘Pitch Black’ is conducted between India and Which Country ?
3. Recently, Imran Ismail has been tested positive for COVID-19. He was the governor of a province of _________.
4. With whom has Airtel tied up to increase its network capacity ?
C- Reliance Jio
5. Government has allowed employees of IT companies to work from home till ________.
A- 31 May
B- 30 May
C- 31 July
D- 30 November
6. Portal of Kedarnath Dham in Uttarakhand opened. Kedarnath Dham is near the bank of ________ river.
7. Who has Celebrated the 30th anniversary of the Hubble Space Telescope ?
C- Space X
8. NLC India has commenced coal production at its Talabira-II and III Opencast Coal Mine. Talabira-II and III mines are in _______.
9. Numaligarh Refinery Ltd begins operations with precautions. Numaligarh Refinery is in ________.
10. Which of the following state has launched the ‘Jagananna Vidya Deevena’?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09