Today Current Affairs !! 28 September 2019
1. What was India’s rank in the IMD World Digital Competitiveness Ranking 2019?
2. Which among the following countries is not a part of the UNGA?
b) North Korea
c) South Korea
3. When is the World Tourism Day observed globally every year?
a) 25th September
b) 26th September
c) 27th September
d) 28th September
4.Who is the author of the book ‘Reset: Regaining India’s Economic Legacy’, which was launched recently?
a) Manmohan Singh
b) Varun Gandhi
c) Yashwant Singh
d) Subramanian Swamy
5.The 5th India International Science Festival (IISF- 2019) is scheduled to be held in which city?
6.Which Indian sportsperson has become an athlete member of Team Visa for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020?
7.Which Indian corporate has won UN Global Climate Action Award in the ‘Climate Neutral Now’ category?
8.Venu Madhav, who passed away recently, was the noted actor of which regional cinema
9.Recently, Jacques Chirac Passed away. He was the former President of ________.
Ans :- B
10.Where did the PM Narendra Modi adress the 74th session of the UN General Assembly in September 2019?
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021