Today Current Affairs !! 28 September 2019
1. What was India’s rank in the IMD World Digital Competitiveness Ranking 2019?
2. Which among the following countries is not a part of the UNGA?
b) North Korea
c) South Korea
3. When is the World Tourism Day observed globally every year?
a) 25th September
b) 26th September
c) 27th September
d) 28th September
4.Who is the author of the book ‘Reset: Regaining India’s Economic Legacy’, which was launched recently?
a) Manmohan Singh
b) Varun Gandhi
c) Yashwant Singh
d) Subramanian Swamy
5.The 5th India International Science Festival (IISF- 2019) is scheduled to be held in which city?
6.Which Indian sportsperson has become an athlete member of Team Visa for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020?
7.Which Indian corporate has won UN Global Climate Action Award in the ‘Climate Neutral Now’ category?
8.Venu Madhav, who passed away recently, was the noted actor of which regional cinema
9.Recently, Jacques Chirac Passed away. He was the former President of ________.
Ans :- B
10.Where did the PM Narendra Modi adress the 74th session of the UN General Assembly in September 2019?
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021