Today Current Affairs !! 28 September 2019
1. What was India’s rank in the IMD World Digital Competitiveness Ranking 2019?
2. Which among the following countries is not a part of the UNGA?
b) North Korea
c) South Korea
3. When is the World Tourism Day observed globally every year?
a) 25th September
b) 26th September
c) 27th September
d) 28th September
4.Who is the author of the book ‘Reset: Regaining India’s Economic Legacy’, which was launched recently?
a) Manmohan Singh
b) Varun Gandhi
c) Yashwant Singh
d) Subramanian Swamy
5.The 5th India International Science Festival (IISF- 2019) is scheduled to be held in which city?
6.Which Indian sportsperson has become an athlete member of Team Visa for the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020?
7.Which Indian corporate has won UN Global Climate Action Award in the ‘Climate Neutral Now’ category?
8.Venu Madhav, who passed away recently, was the noted actor of which regional cinema
9.Recently, Jacques Chirac Passed away. He was the former President of ________.
Ans :- B
10.Where did the PM Narendra Modi adress the 74th session of the UN General Assembly in September 2019?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply