Today Current affairs !! 28 October 2019
Today Current Affairs !! Today GK
1. In October 2019, who has overtook Jeff Bezos to become the worlds richest person?
- Bill Gates
- Carlos Slim
- Robson Walton
- Warren Buffett
2. Which of the following has become Gujarat’s first Kerosene-free district?
3. Which one of the following has/have launched an online aptitude test called ‘Tamana’?
- Both 1 & 2
4. In October 2019, the Government of India has issued travel advisory for Indian tourist visiting _______.
5. Which one of the following will send a golf cart sized robot to the moon in 2022 to search for deposits of water beloww the surface ?
6. After the election in Canada in October 2019, who will return to power as the Prime Minister of Canada?
- Doug Ford
- Andrew Scheer
- Justin Trudeau
- Stephen Harper
7. In October 2019, who has been appointed as the India’s next High Commissioner to Samoa?
- Birendra Singh Yadav
- Muktesh Kumar Pardeshi
- Manjeev Singh Puri
- Vikas Swarup
8. As per a report released by National Crime Records Bureau, out of the total 3, 59, 849 criminal cases in 2017-18 which state alone had 56,011 cases ?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
9. Recently, V Nanammal passed away. She received the Padma Shri award in _____.
10. Where will be the third session of Future Investment Initiative Forum be held?
- Saudi Arabia
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9