Today Current Affairs | 28 May 2020
1.International Day of Action for Women’s Health is observed every year on _________.
A- 26 May
B- 28 May
C- 26 May
D- 25 May
2. Who will be awarded the UN Military Gender Advocate of the Year Award 2019 ?
A- Rajiv Joshi
B- Saurabh Lodha
C- Akshay Kumar
D- Major Suman
3. China will launch its first Mars mission named as _________.
A- Tianwen- 1
D- Hope Mars Mission
4. Which State Government tied up With Indian Post for logistic and door step delivery of royal lychees and mangoes ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Jammu Kashmir
5. Which of the following state governments has decided to develop 800 km roads as Herbal roads?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
6. Which of the following company has launched a “WhatsApp chatbot” to address rights issue queries of its 2.6 million shareholders on the offering?
A- Tata Group
B- Indian Oil Corporation
C- Reliance Industries Ltd
D- State Bank of India
7. China Tests its First unnamed drone helicopter, named ?
A- AR 500C
B- BR 500C
C- CR 500C
D- DR 500C
8. Recently, SEBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 7,00,000 on NHAI for delay in making timely disclosure about financial results. Who among the following is the current chairperson of SEBI?
A- Ajay Tyagi
B- MR Kumar
C- Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
D- Subhash Chandra Khuntia
9. Which of the following e-commerce company has recently signed an MoU with Karnataka Mango Board to help farmers sell online?
10. Recently, R. Shanmugam passed away. He was associated with which of the following sports?
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021