Today Current Affairs || 28 March 2020
1.Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF-6) communications satellite has been launched by using which of the following launch system ?
A- Delta IV
B- Atlas V
C- Falcon 9
D- Ariane 5
2. According to the Report, Which is the top Performing state in the field of organ donation ?
A- Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following country has the maximum number of coronavirus cases in the world ?
4. How much has the RBI reduced the repo rate ?
5. Boris Johnson has been tested positive for coronavirus. He is the Prime Minister of __________.
6. Who among the following has partnered with Fit India, to provide a 21-Day Weight Loss Programme ?
A- Katrina kaif
B- Shilpa Shetty
C- Madhuri Dixit
D- Sushmita Sen
7. Which State plans to build two largest hospitals in the Country for treatment of COVID-19 ?
C- New Delhi
8. Recently, Which of the following state has recently announced a Covid-19-dedicated hospital with 1,000 beds ?
9. PESO took measures to ensure uninterrupted supply of oxygen to hospitals, other health care facilities. PESO is headquartered in ________.
A- New Delhi
10. Recently, Floyd Cardoz passed away due to coronavirus. He was a renowned ________.
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply