Today Current Affairs || 28 March 2020
1.Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF-6) communications satellite has been launched by using which of the following launch system ?
A- Delta IV
B- Atlas V
C- Falcon 9
D- Ariane 5
2. According to the Report, Which is the top Performing state in the field of organ donation ?
A- Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following country has the maximum number of coronavirus cases in the world ?
4. How much has the RBI reduced the repo rate ?
5. Boris Johnson has been tested positive for coronavirus. He is the Prime Minister of __________.
6. Who among the following has partnered with Fit India, to provide a 21-Day Weight Loss Programme ?
A- Katrina kaif
B- Shilpa Shetty
C- Madhuri Dixit
D- Sushmita Sen
7. Which State plans to build two largest hospitals in the Country for treatment of COVID-19 ?
C- New Delhi
8. Recently, Which of the following state has recently announced a Covid-19-dedicated hospital with 1,000 beds ?
9. PESO took measures to ensure uninterrupted supply of oxygen to hospitals, other health care facilities. PESO is headquartered in ________.
A- New Delhi
10. Recently, Floyd Cardoz passed away due to coronavirus. He was a renowned ________.
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021