Today Current Affairs | 28 June 2020
1. China, Pakistan signed a deal for the development of the Kohala power project under CPEC worth $2.4 billion in PoK. Kohala power project will be constructed on ________ river.
2. Which is the only Indian City to be included in the top – 30 Startup Ecosystem list Released by Startup Genome ?
3. NASA named its headquarters after agency’s first African-American female engineer _________.
A- Katherine Johnson
C- John Glenn
D- Dorothy Vaughan
4. Which State Government has launched the “Maha Parvana” Scheme ?
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. President Kovind wishes Prez Rajoelina, People on Madagascar’s 60th Independence Day. What is the capital of Madagascar?
6. Who among the following is the current Union Minister of Tribal Affairs?
A- Hemant Soren
B- Arjun Munda
C- Ramesh Pokhriyal
D- Babulal Marandi
7. Which State Started the livestock justice scheme ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Himachal Pradesh
8. Kempegowda is the founder of the city of _______.
9. Which of the following state governments has launched ”At One Click” online cash aid initiative for MSMEs in the state?
10. Who among the following has been first woman Chief Secretary of Punjab?
A- Vini Mahajan
B- Aruna Sundararajan
C- Poonam Malakondaiah
D- Shantha Sheela Nair
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022