Today Current Affairs | 28 July 2020
1.World Hepatitis Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 27 July
B- 28 July
C- 25 July
D- 26 July
2. Recently, Hichem Mechichi has been appointed as the Prime minister of ________.
3. India begins reconstruction of 300-year-old Sree Sree Joy Kali Matar Temple in which of the following country?
4. According to the UN World Wildlife Crime Report, India along with ________ contributes 82 percent of the total whole tiger equivalents seized in the world.
5. To boost exports, India has decided to setup its own Cotton Warehouse in ________.
6. The Indian government has launched its dedicated mobile-based application _______ which will relay weather forecasts and warnings for multiple cities and locations.
7. Who among the following assumed charge as the Commandant, Indian Naval Academy (INA)?
A- Harjindar Singh Jinda
B- Milind Mohan Mokashi
C- Ved Prakash Malik
D- MA Hampiholi
8. Recently, John Saxon passed away. He was a famous ________.
B- Film Maker
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022