Today Current Affairs !! 28 January 2020
1. Which legendary Indian sportsperson was awarded with the prestigious ‘Padma Vibhushan’ award recently?
A- Sachin Tendulkar
B- Dhanraj Pillai
C- M C Mary Kom
D- Abhinav Bindra
2. How many personalities were selected for the ‘Padma Bhushan’ award, on the republic day 2020?
3. ‘The National Tourism Conference’ of the year 2020 was recently organised in which Indian city?
4. Mark Rutte, who was seen in news recently, is the Prime Minister of which country?
5. Which city plays host to the annual event ‘Bharat Parv, 2020’ which celebrates the spirit of India?
B- New Delhi
6. National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) has recently partnered with which global organisation to establish a ‘Communication Resource Unit’?
A- World Bank
D- International Monetary Fund
7. India’s first and biggest walk-through aviary with over 100 species of birds, was recently inaugurated in which city?
8. What is the name of the national award, that is given to a person for meritorious act of human nature in saving the life of a person?
A- Jeevan Raksha Padak
B- Raksha Puraskar
C- Jeevan Shakti Padak
D- Bharat Jeevan Padak
9. ‘Shiv Bhojan’ scheme, which is aimed at providing a meal to the poor at subsidised rates, was recently launched in which state?
A- Uttar Pradesh
10. Sher Singh Kukkal, who passed away recently, was a famous personality in which field?
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022