1.National Science Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 27 February
B- 28 February
C- 26 February
D- 25 February
2.Which city was the venue of “Microsoft Future Decoded – CEO Summit”?
C- New Delhi
3.India’s first ‘Protein Day’ was observed on _________.
A- 25 February
B- 26 February
C- 27 February
D- 28 February
4.Which city hosted the four-day ‘International Conference on Banana’ organised by ICAR ?
B- Gandhi Nagar
5. The sixth offshore patrol vessel ‘VAJRA’ to enhance coastal security was launched at ________.
6. Which of the following state has recently decided to undertake the genetic study to conserve the native species of cattle ?
7. Which country organised a training course on ‘Vessel Search Technique’ for Indian Coast Guard and Customs personnel at Chennai ?
8. As of 2020, the largest cricket stadium of the world is located in which country ?
C- South Africa
D- New Zealand
9. Recently, Defence Minister has inaugurated a new Light Combat Helicopter Production Hangar at HAL Complex in ________.
10. According to the Hurun Global Rich List report, India has ranked at ________ in terms of number of billionaires on the list ?