Today Current Affairs| 28 April 2020
1.World Day for Safety and Health at Work is observed every year on _________.
A- 27 April
B- 28 April
C- 25 April
D- 26 April
2. Which State has developed A robot named ‘KARMI- Bot’ to serve COVID-19 patients.
A- Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following country’s Finance Minister has unveiled 100% state-backed ‘Bounce Back Loan Scheme’ for small businesses?
D- United Kingdom
4. Which Country has abolished the death penalty for minor ?
A- Saudi Arab
5. Which of the following country has recently canceled ‘Pitch Black’ 2020 air combat exercise?
6. According to the “Trends in World Military Expenditure, 2019”, India is the __________largest military spender in the world.
7. Which State Government has launched the Contact meeting Mobile App for Students.
B- Madhya Pradesh
8. Which of the following telecom company has inked a $1 billion multi-year deal with Nokia to enhance 5G network capacity in India?
D- Vodafone Idea
9. Which of the following bank has acquired 29% stake in Max Life Insurance?
A- State Bank of India
B- ICICI Bank
C- Axis Bank
D- HDFC Bank
10. Recently, Jhuma Khatun was banned for 4 years for doping. She was associated with which of the following sports?
A- Long Jump
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021