Today Current Affairs| 28 April 2020
1.World Day for Safety and Health at Work is observed every year on _________.
A- 27 April
B- 28 April
C- 25 April
D- 26 April
2. Which State has developed A robot named ‘KARMI- Bot’ to serve COVID-19 patients.
A- Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following country’s Finance Minister has unveiled 100% state-backed ‘Bounce Back Loan Scheme’ for small businesses?
D- United Kingdom
4. Which Country has abolished the death penalty for minor ?
A- Saudi Arab
5. Which of the following country has recently canceled ‘Pitch Black’ 2020 air combat exercise?
6. According to the “Trends in World Military Expenditure, 2019”, India is the __________largest military spender in the world.
7. Which State Government has launched the Contact meeting Mobile App for Students.
B- Madhya Pradesh
8. Which of the following telecom company has inked a $1 billion multi-year deal with Nokia to enhance 5G network capacity in India?
D- Vodafone Idea
9. Which of the following bank has acquired 29% stake in Max Life Insurance?
A- State Bank of India
B- ICICI Bank
C- Axis Bank
D- HDFC Bank
10. Recently, Jhuma Khatun was banned for 4 years for doping. She was associated with which of the following sports?
A- Long Jump
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022