Today Current Affairs | 27 May 2020
1.Which of the following country has completely lifted its nationwide emergency?
A- Saudi Arabia
2. DRDO has created an AI based Attendance Application Name ?
3. PM Modi paid tribute to former PM Jawaharlal Nehru on his death anniversary. Nehru was born in ________.
4. Which State will set up the Oxygen Pipe Line System ?
5. Government has announced open-sources code for which of the following app ?
D- Aarogya Setu
6. The Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) has partnered with ________ to initiate “Van Dhan Samajik Doori Jagrookta Abhiyaan“ ?
C- NITI AAYOG
D- Tata Trusts
7. Which State has become the First State to Issue a report to save 1100 rare plants from extinction ?
A- West Bengal
8. Which of the following state/UT has canceled its annual “Kheer Bhawani Mela”?
B- Jammu and Kashmir
C- New Delhi
9. Which of the following state government has decided to consider lac cultivation as an agriculture activity in the state?
10. Who among the following has launched his own grooming and personal care brand ‘FRSH’?
A- Hritik Roshan
B- Virat Kohli
C- Salman Khan
D- Akshay Kumar
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9