Today Current Affairs || 27 March 2020
1.World Theatre Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 26 March
B- 27 March
C- 28 March
D- 29 March
2. ‘Clara’ is an AI bot which helps to test COVID-19 Itself, in which Country it has been launched ?
3. Which of the following institute has launched Project ‘Isaac’ to engage students in creative projects during Corona lockdown ?
A- IIM Ahmedabad
B- IIM Lucknow
C- IIT Gandhinagar
D- IIT Kanpur
4. Which is the First State in the Country to Undergo Complete lockdown due to Coronavirus ?
5. In response to the coronavirus-induced crisis, The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) cut in the repo rate, and brought it down to________.
6. Govt has postponed Census 2021, NPR update amid coronavirus crisis. Census 2021 was scheduled to be carried out from ________.
A- 01 July
B- 01 June
C- 01 May
D- 01 April
7. Who launched Polisys Trekker to monitor countries Economic responses ?
8. Which of the following company has tied up with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to introduce an AI bot called ‘Clara’ to help people assess potential symptoms of COVID-19 ?
9. Initiated the Initiative #StayhomeIndiawithBooks ?
B- Niti Aayog
C- Government of Punjab
10. Recently, Satish Gujral passed away. He was a/an ________.
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12