Today Current Affairs | 27 July 2020
1.The Central Reserve Police Force Raising Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 25 July
B- 26 July
C- 27 July
D- 28 July
2. In July 2020, India extends medical assistance worth about USD 1 million to which of the following country?
B- Sri Lanka
D- 28 July
3. The Ministry of Shipping has recently waived waterway usage charges for _________
A- 4 years
B- 3 years
C- 2 years
D- 1 years
4. Recently, Indian Railways started the constructing world’s first electrified tunnel to run double-stack containers in _______.
D- Jammu and Kashmir
5. Recently, Partha Pratim Sengupta has been appointed as the new MD, CEO of which of the following bank?
A- Canara Bank
B- IDFC Bank
C- Indian Overseas Bank
D- UCO Bank
6. After overtaking Exxon corporation, Reliance Industries became the world’s ________ largest energy company.
7. Who among the following recently won the 2020 Football Writers’ Association (FWA) Footballer of the Year award?
A- Kevin De Bruyne
B- Jordan Henderson
C- Andrew Robertson
D- Jesse Lingard
8. Recently, Benjamin Mkapa passed away. He served as the president of which of the following country?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply