1. World NGO day is observed every year on _______.
A- 24 February
B- 25 February
C- 26 February
D- 27 February
2. What is the current number of members in the BIMSTEC grouping ?
3. Recently, Air India has evacuated 119 Indians stranded on board due to the novel Coronavirus from a Japanese cruise ship named as ________.
A- Diamond Princess
B- Allure of the Seas
C- Carnival Sunrise
D- Harmony of the Seas
4. Which of the following African countries has been recently listed in the FATF’s grey list ?
5. International Conference on Standardisation of AYUSH Terminologies ‘ICoSDiTAUS-2020’ took place in ________.
C- New Delhi
6. In which city, India’s Central Vista project, that was recently in news, is coming up ?
B- New Delhi
7. In February 2020, Who among the following has been appointed India’s next envoy to France ?
A- Jawed Ashraf
B- Akshat Mohan
C- Rahul Jaiswal
D- Ajay Tripathi
8. Antihydrogen, which was recently in news, is composed of __ ?
A- Nuetron & Proton
B- Neutrino & Neutron
C- Positron & Antiproton
D- Positron & Proton
9. Recently, Maria Sharapova has announced her retirement. She was associated with which of the following sports ?
D- Long Jump
10. Joint IAF- RAF EX ‘Indradhanush – V’ will take place at________.
A- Air Force Station Agra
B- Air Force Station Port Blair
C- Air Force Station Jodhpur
D- Air Force Station Hindan