Today Current Affairs| 27 April 2020
1.Which of the following country has recently ended death penalty for crimes committed by minors?
C- Saudi Arabia
2. Which State Government Started the ‘Jeevan Shakti Yojana’ ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. The Uttar Pradesh government has banned all public functions till ________.
A- 30 May
B- 30 June
C- 15 July
D- 15 June
4. Which industry has been declared public utility service by 21 October ?
A- Medical industry
B- Transportation Industry
C- Banking Industry
D- Small Industry
5. Which of the following state has deployed ‘KARMI-Bot’ to serve food, medicines to COVID-19 patients?
6. In Which Country did Amazon start a program called ‘Local Shops on Amazon’ ?
7. Which of the following state government has launched Dhanwantari scheme for home delivery of medicines?
C- Uttar Pradesh
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the economic secretary of India?
A- Ravi Mittal
B- Anita Karwal
C- Tarun Bajaj
D- Amit Khare
9. Recently, Ronojoy ‘Ronny’ Roy passed away. He was a famous _________.
B- Theater Artist
C- Sitar Player
10. Recently, Badruddin Sheikh passed away following COVID19 infection. He was a famous _________.
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement