Today Current Affairs| 27 April 2020
1.Which of the following country has recently ended death penalty for crimes committed by minors?
C- Saudi Arabia
2. Which State Government Started the ‘Jeevan Shakti Yojana’ ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. The Uttar Pradesh government has banned all public functions till ________.
A- 30 May
B- 30 June
C- 15 July
D- 15 June
4. Which industry has been declared public utility service by 21 October ?
A- Medical industry
B- Transportation Industry
C- Banking Industry
D- Small Industry
5. Which of the following state has deployed ‘KARMI-Bot’ to serve food, medicines to COVID-19 patients?
6. In Which Country did Amazon start a program called ‘Local Shops on Amazon’ ?
7. Which of the following state government has launched Dhanwantari scheme for home delivery of medicines?
C- Uttar Pradesh
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the economic secretary of India?
A- Ravi Mittal
B- Anita Karwal
C- Tarun Bajaj
D- Amit Khare
9. Recently, Ronojoy ‘Ronny’ Roy passed away. He was a famous _________.
B- Theater Artist
C- Sitar Player
10. Recently, Badruddin Sheikh passed away following COVID19 infection. He was a famous _________.
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022