Today Current Affairs !! 26 September 2019 !
!!Today Current Affairs !! Today GK !!
1. Defence Minister Rajnath Singh commissioned which among the following vessels on September 25, 2019?
Ans :- A
2. Who has been selected for the Dadasaheb Phalke award?
a) Amitabh Bachchan
c) Asha Bhosle
d) Lata Mangeshwar
Ans :- A
3. Who has become the first Indian cricketer to bowl 3 maidens in T20Is?
a) Jasprit Bumrah
b) Harmanpreet Kaur
c) Deepti Sharma
d) Krunal Pandya
Ans :- C
4. When is the National Unity Day observed every year in India?
a) 30th September
b) 2nd October
c) 15th October
d) 31st October
5. The world’s first camel hospital is located in which city?
6. What is the theme of the 2019 edition of International Day of Peace?
- Stand-Up For International Peace
- Partnerships for Peace – Dignity for All
- Together for Peace: respect, safty and dignity for all
- Climate action for peace
Ans ;- C
7. S K Padmadevi, who passed away recently, was the legendary actress of which regional cinema?
8. Which state tourism has won the PATA Gold award for an ethnic food restaurant run by women?
Ans :- D
9. India and which country are set to hold their first tri-services exercise ‘Tiger Triumph’?
- United States
- United Kingdom
10. Kim ji- Hyun is related to which sport?
Ans :- D
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022