Today current affairs !! 26 October 2019
Today Current Affairs !! Today GK
1. Rank of India in 2019 Ease of Doing Business rankings?
2. which State recently adopt Kanya Sumangala Yojana?
d) Uttar Pradesh
3. India’s batsman Who has become the third Indian batsman to enter the top list in all formats
a) Virat Kohli
b) Ajinkya Rahane
c) Rohit Sharma
d) Ravindra Jadeja
4. The BJP won how many seats in Maharashtra assembly elections?
5. Aaditya Thackeray, the Yuva Sena chief has won by over 67,000 votes from which seat?
b) Karad South
6. Who among the following key candidates lost the Maharashtra assembly election 2019?
a) Chandrakant Patil
b) Pankaja Munde
c) Dhananjay Munde
d) Rohit Pawar
7. Which among the following became the first kerosene-free district of Gujarat?
8. When is the National Unity Day celebrated in India?
a) 25th October
b) 27th October
c) 29th October
d) 31st October
9. The Union Government recently relaxed the norms for setting up Petrol Pumps. As per the norms, which companies will be allowed to run Petrol Pumps?
a) Non-oil companies
b) Manufacturing Companies
c) IT Companies
d) Outsourcing companies
10. Which party won the maximum seats in Haryana?
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12