Today Current Affairs || 26 March 2020
1.Bangladesh observes its Independence Day on ________.
A- 28 March
B- 23 March
C- 24 March
D- 26 March
2. Who is appointed as the CEO of Walmart India ?
A- Ajoy Mishra
B- Sameer Aggarwal
C- Dinesh Aggarwal
D- Navin Gurnaney
3. ‘Native Fury’ is a joint military exercise between USA and ________.
4. Hyperloop will allow the capsule inside the tube to reach speeds of more than _______ km/h.
5. Recently, Prince Charles has been tested positive for COVID-19. He is the son and heir of _________.
A- Sergio Mattarella
B- Elizabeth II
C- Queen Mary
D- Marie Antoinette
6. The Digital Industry has changed the default setting from HD content to SD. D in HD and SD stands for ________.
7. FIFA’s ‘Pass the message to kick out coronavirus” campaign to combat the coronavirus will be published in ________ languages.
8. Which of the following state government has launched the ‘Mo Jeeban’ programme and urged people to take a pledge to stay indoors ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
9. Where is Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (VIMSAR) located ?
D- Madhya Pradesh
10. Recently, Abdul Latif passed away. He was associated with which of the following sports ?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply