1.International Day in Support of Victims of Torture is observed every year on _______.
A- 25 June
B- 26 June
C- 27 June
D- 24 June
2. Which State has launched Pragyan Bharti Scheme ?
C- West Bengal
D- Madhya Pradesh
3. Which of the following country joined the ‘Alliance for Poverty Eradication’ at the UN as its founding member?
A- Sri Lanka
4. In Which State of Pakistan will the First Hindu Temple be built ?
5. Recently, Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan has launched ‘eBlood Services’ Mobile App Amid COVID-19 Crisis in partnership with _______.
A- India Red Cross Society
B- Indo- Global Social Service Society
6. Which of the following state has won the first prize under the e -Panchayat Puraskars-2020?
C- Himachal Pradesh
7. Which Country will Join the arms trade treaty ?
8. Skin cream ‘Fair & Lovely’ will drop ‘Fair’ from its name. ‘Fair & Lovely’ is a product of _______.
A- ITC Limited
B- Hindustan Unilever
D- Britannia Industries
9. Recently, Maharashtra government has announced the Vithabai Narayangaonkar lifetime achievement award to Gulabbai Sangamnerkar. Gulabbai is a/an _______.
A- Folk Artist
D- Social Activist
10. New Zealand’s Rachel Priest announces her retirement. She was associated with which of the following sports?