1.Maldives gained independence from the United Kingdom in the year _______.
2. Which of the following country has recently eases drone export standards over the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) commitments?
3. India has recently announced a 400 million dollar currency swap agreement with which of the following country?
B- Sri Lanka
4. Kargil Vijay Diwas is observed every year on _______.
A- 24 July
B- 25 July
C- 26 July
D- 27 July
5. ‘MyGov’ initiative was launched in the year ________.
6. Recently, the Union Government has issued a certificate of GI registration for Saffron grown in ______.
7. Ram Nath Kovind is serving as the _________ president of India?
8. Recently, Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India, TRIFED, has partnered with which of the following institute for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA)?
A- IIT Kanpur
B- IIT Mumbai
C- IIT Delhi
D- IIT Indore