Today Current Affairs | 26 July 2020
1.Maldives gained independence from the United Kingdom in the year _______.
2. Which of the following country has recently eases drone export standards over the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) commitments?
3. India has recently announced a 400 million dollar currency swap agreement with which of the following country?
B- Sri Lanka
4. Kargil Vijay Diwas is observed every year on _______.
A- 24 July
B- 25 July
C- 26 July
D- 27 July
5. ‘MyGov’ initiative was launched in the year ________.
6. Recently, the Union Government has issued a certificate of GI registration for Saffron grown in ______.
7. Ram Nath Kovind is serving as the _________ president of India?
8. Recently, Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India, TRIFED, has partnered with which of the following institute for the Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA)?
A- IIT Kanpur
B- IIT Mumbai
C- IIT Delhi
D- IIT Indore
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022