Today Current Affairs || 26 February 2020
1.The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will launch a geo imaging satellite, GISAT-1 using ________ launcher on 05 March 2020.
D- PSLV- C44
2. The recently discovered C. gretathunbergae is a species of __ ?
3. As of February, 2020, which country is India’s top trade partner ?
D- United States
4. On 26th March 2020, Biennial elections will be held for the _________ seats of Rajya Sabha ?
5. State Bank of India has joined hands with which of the following organisation to train differently-abled people to find jobs ?
6. What was overall rank of India in the Asian Wrestling Championships, 2020 held in New Delhi ?
7. Which city has recently hosted International Judicial Conference ?
A- New Delhi
8. Recently, Mohammed Hosni Mubarak passed away. He served as the President of which of the following country for 30 years ?
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the new managing director and chief executive officer of TransUnion CIBIL Limited ?
A- Mohit Suri
B- Sachin Das
C- Rajesh Kumar
D- Ankita Deshwal
10. Which state has recently ordered the destruction of ‘Thai Magur’ fish breeding centers ?
C- Tamil Nadu
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply