1. The first edition of Ganga-Volga dialogue was recently held in New Delhi, to enhance the bilateral co-operation between India and which country?
2. The International Summit on Women in STEM– “Visualizing the Future: New Skylines”, was recently held in which city?
B- New Delhi
3- What is the theme of the National Voters’ Day celebrated across the country?
A- Electoral Literacy for Stronger Democracy
B- Voting Rights For All
C- Ethical Voting
D- Sab Se Pehle Voting
4. India signed and MoU with the World Bank for the Agri-business and Rural Transformation Project of which state?
C- Madhya Pradesh
5. Which Indian Private sector bank has recently launched its wealth management platform called ‘Pioneer Banking’?
A- ICICI Bank
C- Axis Bank
D- IndusInd Bank
6. Which steel plant of India was recently awarded at the WEF Annual meet, for being included in the WEF’s Lighthouse Network?
A- Salem Steel Plant
B- Tata Steel Kalinganagar
C- Vijayanagar Steel Plant
D- Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant
7. The Global Consortium for Digital Currency Governance was recently announced by which organisation?
A- World Bank
B- World Economic Forum
C- International Monetary Fund
D- World Trade Organisation
8. Jair Messias Bolsonaro, who has arrived India to attend the Republic Day celebrations as chief guest, is the President of which country?
9. The International Children’s Film festival was recently inaugurated in which South Asian country, with the theme ‘Under The World’?
A- Sri Lanka
10. India has signed an agreement with which country to upgrade Ashuganj-Akhaura road into 4-lane highway?
C- Sri Lanka