Today Current Affairs | 25 May 2020
1.International Missing Children’s Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 24 May
B- 25 May
C- 22 May
D- 23 May
2. Who has become the World’s highest grossing female player ?
A- Sania Mirza
B- PV Sindhu
C- Naomi Osaka
D- Serena Williams
3. Zardalu Mango is grown in _________.
A- West Bengal
4. Which Country launched ‘Space Operations Squadron’ ?
5. Which of the following state has accorded ‘industry’ status to sports?
6. Which of the following state will set up a commission for employment of migrant labourers?
A- Uttar Pradesh
D- Andhra Pradesh
7. Which State Government Started ‘fever clinic’ ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the National President of FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO)?
A- Shobhana Bhartia
B- Jahnabi Phookan
C- Chiki Sarkar
D- Vinita Bali
9. Recently, Sports Authority of India (SAI) has deposited _______ each as out of pocket allowance in accounts of Khelo India athletes.
A- Rs 20,000
B- Rs 70,000
C- Rs 40,000
D- Rs 30,000
10. Recently, Aritz Aduriz announced his retirement. He was associated with which of the following sports?
D- None of These
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply