Today Current Affairs | 25 May 2020
1.International Missing Children’s Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 24 May
B- 25 May
C- 22 May
D- 23 May
2. Who has become the World’s highest grossing female player ?
A- Sania Mirza
B- PV Sindhu
C- Naomi Osaka
D- Serena Williams
3. Zardalu Mango is grown in _________.
A- West Bengal
4. Which Country launched ‘Space Operations Squadron’ ?
5. Which of the following state has accorded ‘industry’ status to sports?
6. Which of the following state will set up a commission for employment of migrant labourers?
A- Uttar Pradesh
D- Andhra Pradesh
7. Which State Government Started ‘fever clinic’ ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the National President of FICCI Ladies Organization (FLO)?
A- Shobhana Bhartia
B- Jahnabi Phookan
C- Chiki Sarkar
D- Vinita Bali
9. Recently, Sports Authority of India (SAI) has deposited _______ each as out of pocket allowance in accounts of Khelo India athletes.
A- Rs 20,000
B- Rs 70,000
C- Rs 40,000
D- Rs 30,000
10. Recently, Aritz Aduriz announced his retirement. He was associated with which of the following sports?
D- None of These
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement