1.Recently, Khaleda Zia is in the news. She served as the Prime Minister of ________.
2. When was World TB Day Celebrated ?
A- 25 March
B- 24 March
C- 23 March
D- 22 March
3. Mayiladuthurai has been introduced as the 38th district of ________.
C- Tamil Nadu
4. Which State has become the First state in the Country to hand over Taser Guns to the Police ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
B- Andhra Pradesh
5. IIT Madras will host India’s first ‘Global Hyperloop Pod Competition’. Hyperloop Pod is related to _________.
A- Means of Communication
B- Treatment of disease
C- Telecommunication Frequency
D- Optical Instruments
6. Who among the following has won the 2020 PEN/Hemingway Award ?
A- Ramachandra Guha
B- Shashi Tharoor
C- Ram Sharan Sharma
D- Ruchika Tomar
7. What is the Position of India in the Economic Freedom Index 2020 ?
8. Tokyo Olympics has been postponed to ________
9. Which Indian City has deployed drones for spraying sanitization Hentu chemical to Prevent Coronavirus outbreak ?
10. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘Legacy Of Learning’ ?
A- Tanvi Johri
B- Savita Chhabra
C- Pranay Surana
D- Tushar Saxena