Today Current Affairs | 25 June 2020
1.Passport Seva Divas is observed every year on _______.
A- 22 June
B- 23 June
C- 24 June
D- 25 June
2. Which State has become the First State to operate rail coaches with isolation units for COVID-19 ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. Day of the Seafarer is observed every year on _______.
A- 24 June
B- 25 June
C- 26 June
D- 23 June
4. Where was the World’s first yoga University Started outside India ?
5. World’s first yoga university outside India ‘Vivekananda Yoga University’ has been established in _______.
D- Los Angeles
6. Which of the following airports in UP has been declared an international airport?
7. Recently, Reliance Jio TV has entered an agreement with which of the following states to educate 52 lakh students?
A- Uttar Pradesh
8. Which IIT has developed A chip named ‘Dhruv’ ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Guwahati
C- IIT Madras
D- IIT Roper
9. Recently, Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh has inaugurated Devika and Puneja Bridges in ________.
C- Arunachal Pradesh
D- Jammu and Kashmir
10. Recently, Joel Schumacher passed away. He was a/an ________.
A- Football Player
B- Film Director
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021