Today Current Affairs | 25 June 2020
1.Passport Seva Divas is observed every year on _______.
A- 22 June
B- 23 June
C- 24 June
D- 25 June
2. Which State has become the First State to operate rail coaches with isolation units for COVID-19 ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. Day of the Seafarer is observed every year on _______.
A- 24 June
B- 25 June
C- 26 June
D- 23 June
4. Where was the World’s first yoga University Started outside India ?
5. World’s first yoga university outside India ‘Vivekananda Yoga University’ has been established in _______.
D- Los Angeles
6. Which of the following airports in UP has been declared an international airport?
7. Recently, Reliance Jio TV has entered an agreement with which of the following states to educate 52 lakh students?
A- Uttar Pradesh
8. Which IIT has developed A chip named ‘Dhruv’ ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Guwahati
C- IIT Madras
D- IIT Roper
9. Recently, Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh has inaugurated Devika and Puneja Bridges in ________.
C- Arunachal Pradesh
D- Jammu and Kashmir
10. Recently, Joel Schumacher passed away. He was a/an ________.
A- Football Player
B- Film Director
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022