Today Current Affairs | 25 June 2020
1.Passport Seva Divas is observed every year on _______.
A- 22 June
B- 23 June
C- 24 June
D- 25 June
2. Which State has become the First State to operate rail coaches with isolation units for COVID-19 ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. Day of the Seafarer is observed every year on _______.
A- 24 June
B- 25 June
C- 26 June
D- 23 June
4. Where was the World’s first yoga University Started outside India ?
5. World’s first yoga university outside India ‘Vivekananda Yoga University’ has been established in _______.
D- Los Angeles
6. Which of the following airports in UP has been declared an international airport?
7. Recently, Reliance Jio TV has entered an agreement with which of the following states to educate 52 lakh students?
A- Uttar Pradesh
8. Which IIT has developed A chip named ‘Dhruv’ ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Guwahati
C- IIT Madras
D- IIT Roper
9. Recently, Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh has inaugurated Devika and Puneja Bridges in ________.
C- Arunachal Pradesh
D- Jammu and Kashmir
10. Recently, Joel Schumacher passed away. He was a/an ________.
A- Football Player
B- Film Director
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022