Today Current Affairs | 25 July 2020
1.In July 2020, which of the following country successfully holds a flight test of 3D-printed aircraft engine?
2. General Prabowo Subianto will pay a three-day visit to India. He is the defence minister of ________.
3. Average completion time for houses under restructured PMAY-G came down to _______.
A- 102 days
B- 114 days
C- 155 days
D- 171 days
4. Which of the following state government will start a Self test system for COVID-19 in all districts?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
5. What is the name given to a recently conducted India’s first ever scholarships and admissions test for foreign students under its Study in India programme.
6. Naveen Tahilyani has been appointed as the MD & CEO of which of the following company?
A- Tata AIA Life
B- HDFC Ergo
C- SBI Life Insurance
D- HDFC Life
7. After the demise of Lal Ji Tandon, Who among the following has been appointed as the governor of Madhya Pradesh?
A- Kalraj Mishra
B- Anandiben Patel
C- Phagu Chauhan
D- R. N. Ravi
8. Recently, Sripali Weerakkody announced her retirement. She was associated with which of the following sports?
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022