Today Current Affairs | 25 July 2020
1.In July 2020, which of the following country successfully holds a flight test of 3D-printed aircraft engine?
2. General Prabowo Subianto will pay a three-day visit to India. He is the defence minister of ________.
3. Average completion time for houses under restructured PMAY-G came down to _______.
A- 102 days
B- 114 days
C- 155 days
D- 171 days
4. Which of the following state government will start a Self test system for COVID-19 in all districts?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
5. What is the name given to a recently conducted India’s first ever scholarships and admissions test for foreign students under its Study in India programme.
6. Naveen Tahilyani has been appointed as the MD & CEO of which of the following company?
A- Tata AIA Life
B- HDFC Ergo
C- SBI Life Insurance
D- HDFC Life
7. After the demise of Lal Ji Tandon, Who among the following has been appointed as the governor of Madhya Pradesh?
A- Kalraj Mishra
B- Anandiben Patel
C- Phagu Chauhan
D- R. N. Ravi
8. Recently, Sripali Weerakkody announced her retirement. She was associated with which of the following sports?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply