Today Current Affairs | 25 July 2020
1.In July 2020, which of the following country successfully holds a flight test of 3D-printed aircraft engine?
2. General Prabowo Subianto will pay a three-day visit to India. He is the defence minister of ________.
3. Average completion time for houses under restructured PMAY-G came down to _______.
A- 102 days
B- 114 days
C- 155 days
D- 171 days
4. Which of the following state government will start a Self test system for COVID-19 in all districts?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
5. What is the name given to a recently conducted India’s first ever scholarships and admissions test for foreign students under its Study in India programme.
6. Naveen Tahilyani has been appointed as the MD & CEO of which of the following company?
A- Tata AIA Life
B- HDFC Ergo
C- SBI Life Insurance
D- HDFC Life
7. After the demise of Lal Ji Tandon, Who among the following has been appointed as the governor of Madhya Pradesh?
A- Kalraj Mishra
B- Anandiben Patel
C- Phagu Chauhan
D- R. N. Ravi
8. Recently, Sripali Weerakkody announced her retirement. She was associated with which of the following sports?
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021