1. When is the International Day of Education observed every year ?
A- January 21
B- January 24
C- February 21
D- February 24
2. Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) has recently signed an MoU with which of the following organizations?
A- World Bank
B- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
C- Asian Development Bank
D- BRICS Bank
3. Who has been recently awarded with the Subash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar, 2020?
A- ) Vijay Kumar
B- Sylendra Babu
C- Kumar Munnan Singh
D- Naveen Kumar
4. Which state has recently made reading of preamble to constitution as a mandatory practice in schools?
A- Uttar Pradesh
B- Madhya Pradesh
5. Which state’s Tourism department has received the special mention honour as “Emerging Global Destination” in UN World Tourism Organisation Global Destination Award 2019?
6. What is the name of the award recently presented by the Indian President to children, in the fields of innovation, social service, sports, art and culture and bravery?
A- Janani Puraskar
B- Shakti Puraskar
C- Bal Shakti Puraskar
D- Bal Puraskar
7. What is the current investment limit for Foreign portfolio investors in government and corporate bonds, after the recent directions of RBI?
8. Which organisation is set to develop the National Data and Analytics Platform (NDAP)?
A- Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation
B- NITI Aayog
C- Finance Commission
D- National Development Council
9. India recently handed over the consignment of Measles and Rubella vaccines to which country, after a suspected outbreak?
A- Sri Lanka
10. World Holocaust Forum was recently convened in which city, to remember Holocaust and counter anti-Semitism?