Today Current Affairs| 25 April 2020
1.World Malaria Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 23 April
B- 25 April
C- 26 April
D- 24 April
2. Which State/UT has won the Nanaji Deshmukh Gaurav Gram Sabha Award ?
C- Jammu Kashmir
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. The International Delegate’s Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 22 April
B- 23 April
C- 24 April
D- 25 April
4. Which State has launched a Mobile App named ‘Sampark Didi’ ?
A- Tamil Nadu
C- West Bengal
5. Which of the following organisation has developed ‘VITAL’ ventilator specifically to treat COVID-19 patients?
D- World Bank
6. Who Started the lockdown learners Series ?
7. Which of the following institute has developed COVID-19 dashboard ‘PRACRITI’ that accounts for the basic reproduction number?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Roper
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Madras
8. Which of the following state government has revived ‘zero interest’ loan schemes for women self-help groups?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
9. Who among the following took oath as the Chief Vigilance Commissioner of India?
A- Sachin Shah
B- Sanjay Kothari
C- Rajesh Jha
D- Mukesh Sharma
10. Vodafone Idea has tied up with which of the following company to launch ‘Recharge Saathi’?
D- Google Pay
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12