Today Current Affairs| 25 April 2020
1.World Malaria Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 23 April
B- 25 April
C- 26 April
D- 24 April
2. Which State/UT has won the Nanaji Deshmukh Gaurav Gram Sabha Award ?
C- Jammu Kashmir
D- Uttar Pradesh
3. The International Delegate’s Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 22 April
B- 23 April
C- 24 April
D- 25 April
4. Which State has launched a Mobile App named ‘Sampark Didi’ ?
A- Tamil Nadu
C- West Bengal
5. Which of the following organisation has developed ‘VITAL’ ventilator specifically to treat COVID-19 patients?
D- World Bank
6. Who Started the lockdown learners Series ?
7. Which of the following institute has developed COVID-19 dashboard ‘PRACRITI’ that accounts for the basic reproduction number?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Roper
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Madras
8. Which of the following state government has revived ‘zero interest’ loan schemes for women self-help groups?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
9. Who among the following took oath as the Chief Vigilance Commissioner of India?
A- Sachin Shah
B- Sanjay Kothari
C- Rajesh Jha
D- Mukesh Sharma
10. Vodafone Idea has tied up with which of the following company to launch ‘Recharge Saathi’?
D- Google Pay
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement