Today Current Affairs !! 24 September 2019!!
Today Current Affairs!! Today GK
1. Which state to host India’s first-ever trans art festival?
- Tamil Nadu
2. Who is the author of the book “Being Gandhi”?
- Dhaval Kulkarni
- Amrita Mukherjee
- Paro Anand
- Sanjay Kak
3. NEAT scheme, which is in news recently, is related to which field?
4. Who has been appointed the new Chief of the Indian Air Force (IAF)?
- Siddharth Shrivastava
- Rakesh K Singh Bhadauria
- P S Chander
- Narendra Rajput
5. Which state government has decided to make Sanskrit mandatory in all schools from class 3 to 8?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
Ans :- A
6. Recently, Shyam Ramsay passed away. He was a/an_______.
- Film Producer
7. Who has been elected as the chairman of the Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC) for 2019-20?
- Madhukar Kamath
- Bibek Debroy
- Arvind Panagrahi
- S Ssaraswat
8. Robert Skinner Boys pass away. He share a ____ Pilizer Prize with Colleague clerk Hoyt.
9. According to new UN Report the five year period ending 2019 is currently estimate to be _____ degree Celsius above pre – industrial (1850-1900) times
10. Recently in __________, Southern Railways announced a special scheduled for the Heritage hill Railway from Udhagamandalam to Mettupalayam.
- Tamil Nadu
11. Ministry of Sport will crest National; Centers of Excellence to groom athletes for 2024 and 2028 Olympics.
Ans :- D
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022