Today Current Affairs | 24 May 2020
1.International Day to End Obstetric Fistula is observed every year on __________.
A- 21 May
B- 22 May
C- 23 May
D- 24 May
2. Which Country announced its separation from the Open Skies Treaty ?
3. Recently, the 2nd consignment of essential medicine supplies from India reached Mauritius. What is the capital of _________Mauritius.
B- Port Louis
4. Which State Government decided to start the “Every Body will get Employment” Scheme ?
A- Tamil Nadu
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
5. According to a recent claim, Which of the following could lower coronavirus activity better than HIV drugs?
C- Kangra Tea
6. India’s KHUDOL declared one of Top 10 Global Initiatives to fight COVID-19. The KHUDOL initiative has been started in ________.
7. Which Country announced the half-hoisting of the National flag for 3 days ?
8. Which of the following district of Madhya Pradesh secures 1st position in providing employment under MNREGA?
9. Which of the following state administration has recently started a farmer awareness campaign to protect crops from locust or grasshopper?
A- Uttar Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
10. Which of the following Indian state will host the National Games 2022 ?
D- Himachal Pradesh
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement