Today Current Affairs | 24 June 2020
1.India recently committed _________ to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).
A- USD 15 Million
B- USD 10 Million
C- USD 8 Million
D- USD 4 Million
2. In Which State ‘Indira Rasoi Yojana’ will be Started ?
3. The Ministry of Commerce and Industry has recently mandated to provide information about _________ for the sellers by the Government e-Marketplace (GeM).
A- Country of Origin
B- GI Tag Information
C- Nutrition Importance
4. Which State Government has launched the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
5. Which of the following banks has launched Micro Mitra program to provide financial assistance up to Rs.10 lakhs.
A- Canara Bank
B- Yes Bank
C- Axis Bank
D- Karnataka Bank
6. According to the World Bank’s new release, India has retained its position as _______ largest economy on PPP basis for 2017.
7. Which State has launched “Mission Zero” Scheme to counter COVID-19 ?
8. Who among the following has been appointed as the chairman of Indian Financial Technology & Allied Services (IFTAS)?
A- R Manohar
B- Satish Kumar Ojha
C- T. Rabi Sankar
D- Mohit Iyyer
9. Wasim Jaffer has been appointed as the head coach of ________ cricket team.
A- Uttar Pradesh
10. Recently, Vishwa Mohan Gupta passed away. He was a/an _______.
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement