Today Current Affairs | 24 July 2020
1.India has joined hands with which of the following country to develop rapid testing for COVID-19 in under 30 seconds?
2. Which State has launched a “one-stop shop” scheme to invest fast ?
C- Andhra Pradesh
3. Recently, The DRDO has established a COVID-19 testing facility at the Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) in _______.
4. Who launched the migrant Employment App
A- Nita Ambani
B- Sonu Sood
C- Salman Khan
D- Diya Mirza
5. Recently, the largest solar power plant of Navy has been commissioned at ________.
A- INS Shivaji
B- NAE Porbandar
C- INS Vajrabahu
D- INA Ezhimala
6. Which of the following has developed smart wristband to track coronavirus positive and suspected patients?
A- AIIMS Jodhpur
B- AIIMS Patna
C- AIIMS Nagpur
D- AIIMS Bhubaneswar
7. In Which Country will the IPL 2020 be organized
A- Sri Lanka
C- Saudi Arab
8. Which of the following bank has rolled out an ‘Insta Click Savings Account’?
A- Bank of Baroda
B- State Bank of India
C- ICICI Bank
D- Axis Bank
9. Who among the following will take over as the Chairman and CEO of Microfinance Institutions Network (MFIN)?
A- Manjeet Negi
B- Navneet Chanchal
C- Ashok Tyagi
D- Alok Misra
10. Recently, Annie Ross passed away. He was a famous ________.
D- Social Activist
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9