1. Hassan Diab, who was seen in news recently, is the Prime Minister of which country?
2. Which Indian tele-com service provider recently got approval from the telecom department to raise the FDI limit to 100%?
B- Bharti Airtel
C- Vodafone Idea
3. According to the recent notification issued by the Ministry of Law and Justice,India, which country was declared as the ‘reciprocating territory’?
A- United Arab Emirates
C- Saudi Arabia
4. What is India’s rank in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) India annual report?
5. Which Indian actor was recently honoured with the Crystal Award of the World Economic Forum?
A- Priyanka Chopra
B- Deepika Padukone
C- Kareena Kapoor
D- Anushka Sharma
6. Which state government has recently launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana’?
B- Uttar Pradesh
D- Andhra Pradesh
7. What is the name of the humanoid robot, which was recently unveiled by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)?
B- Vyom Mitra
C- Vayu Mitra
D- Human Mitra
8. What is the capital of the newly formed Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu?
B- Nagar Haveli
9. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) of India recently signed an MoU to assist the Petroleum Authority of which country?
10. Union Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel has recently launched a volunteer scheme ‘SERVICE’ for the employees of which Indian PSU?
A- Coal India Limited (CIL)
B- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
C- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
D- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)