Today Current Affairs !! 24 February 2020
1.Which Indian sportsperson won the ESPN’s Female Sportsperson of the Year award for the third consecutive year ?
A- Mary Kom
B- P V Sindhu
C- Saina Nehwal
D- Sania Mirza
2. Riek Machar has been sworn in as the first vice president of _________.
A- South Sudan
3. Central Excise Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 21 February
B- 22 February
C- 22 February
D- 24 February
4. Which city was host to the ‘Symposium on Emerging Opportunities for Indian Textiles and Crafts’ ?
C- New Delhi
5. According to Commerce Ministry data, Which of the following country has become India’s top trading partner ?
6. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, PM-KISAN scheme has completed _______ year/years on 24 February ?
7. Who was named as the Ernst and Young (EY) Entrepreneur of the Year 2019 ?
A- Shridhar Vembu
B- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw
C- Adi Godrej
D- Uday Kotak
8. Which of the following Indian state will organize NITI Aayog’s North East Sustainable Development Goal Conclave 2020 ?
B- Arunachal Pradesh
9. Who among the following has been elected as the president of the Rowing Federation of India ?
A- Ajay Tyagi
B- Mohan Nath Bisht
C- Ranjan Desh Pandey
D- Rajalaxmi Deo
10. Who among the following Indian has won the 34th Cannes Open in France ?
A- Parimarjan Negi
B- D Gukesh
C- Vidit Gujrathi
D- Pentala Harikrishna
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021