Today Current Affairs !! 24 December 2019
1.Galapagos National Park, sometimes seen in news, is located in which country?
[C] Papua New Guinea
2.Manuel Marrero Cruz is the Prime Minister of which country?
3.The National Farmers Day is celebrated in honour of which Indian Prime Minister?
[A] Gulzarilal Nanda
[B] Morarji Desai
[C] Chandra Shekhar
[D] Charan Singh
4.The Kirtipur Girls’ Hostel was constructed by the Indian Government for the armed police force of which country?
5.India’s National Mathematics Day is celebrated on 22 December each year. It is to commemorate which person?
[D] Srinivasa Ramanujan
6.The Ethiopian Prime Minister, the 2019 Nobel Peace Prize winner, had recently called for peace in Horn of Africa. What is it?
[C] Plateau [D] Subcontinent
7.Acute Respiratory Infection, which is claiming the lives in Bangladesh, is caused by which organism?
8.Storm Elsa is affecting which part of the world?
[B] East Asia
[C] Central Asia
[D] West Europe
9.What is Ursids that was recently mentioned in the news?
[A] Meteor Shower
10.FDA has recently approved Ervedo. What is Ervebo?
[A] Ebola vaccine
[B] Measles vaccine
[C] Small pox vaccine
[D] Polio vaccine
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022