Today Current Affairs| 24 April 2020
1.International Day of Multilateralism and Diplomacy for Peace is observed every year on ________.
A- 22 April
B- 23 April
C- 24 April
D- 25 April
2. Which Indian IT Company TCS will launch the Country’s First digital bank ?
3. National Panchayati Raj Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 25 April
B- 24 April
C- 23 April
D- 22 April
4. Who has bought 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio ?
C- People’s Bank of China
5. Which of the following institute has recently developed foot-operated wash basins for Mumbai’s Dharavi?
B- IIT Madras
D- IIT Kharagpur
6. Who has developed a Mobile App named “Wash Karo” to warn about COVID-19 ?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Mumbai
C- IIT Madras
D- IIIT Delhi
7. India’s first Mobile Virology Diagnostics and Research Laboratory has been inaugurated in ________.
A- New Delhi
8. Which of the following northeastern state observed ‘Khongjom Day’ on 23 April?
9. World Games has unveiled a new logo and title for 2022 edition. The 2022 edition will take place in _________.
D- Cape Town
10. Recently, the World Bank has approved Rs 585 crore for State Roads Transformation Project of ________
B- Himachal Pradesh
C- West Bengal
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021