Today Current Affairs| 24 April 2020
1.International Day of Multilateralism and Diplomacy for Peace is observed every year on ________.
A- 22 April
B- 23 April
C- 24 April
D- 25 April
2. Which Indian IT Company TCS will launch the Country’s First digital bank ?
3. National Panchayati Raj Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 25 April
B- 24 April
C- 23 April
D- 22 April
4. Who has bought 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio ?
C- People’s Bank of China
5. Which of the following institute has recently developed foot-operated wash basins for Mumbai’s Dharavi?
B- IIT Madras
D- IIT Kharagpur
6. Who has developed a Mobile App named “Wash Karo” to warn about COVID-19 ?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Mumbai
C- IIT Madras
D- IIIT Delhi
7. India’s first Mobile Virology Diagnostics and Research Laboratory has been inaugurated in ________.
A- New Delhi
8. Which of the following northeastern state observed ‘Khongjom Day’ on 23 April?
9. World Games has unveiled a new logo and title for 2022 edition. The 2022 edition will take place in _________.
D- Cape Town
10. Recently, the World Bank has approved Rs 585 crore for State Roads Transformation Project of ________
B- Himachal Pradesh
C- West Bengal
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022