Today Current Affairs !! 23 December 2019
1.The ‘Nine Dash Line’, which is to be contested at the UN, is in which water body?
[A] South China Sea
[B] North Atlantic Ocean
[C] East Philippine sea
[D] Arctic Ocean
2.The Nord Stream 2 is a gas pipeline project between which two countries? [A] Russia and Turkey
[B] Germany and Turkey
[C] Russia and Germany
3.The International Criminal Court, which is seeking to look into war crimes in West Asia, was established by which treaty?
[A] Geneva Convention
[C] Vienna Convention
[D] Kyoto Protocol
4.Which pope abolished the ‘pontifical secrecy’ rule’s applicability to sexual abuse cases?
[A] Pope Francis
[B] Pope Benedict XBI
[C] Pope Pius XII
[D] Pope Paul VI
5.The Apex court of which country recently became the first for holding the government responsible for climate action?
6.The humanoid robot capable of mirroring human actions, T-HR3, was launched by which firm?
[C] Toyota Motor Corp.
7.USA’s legislation DASKA provides for sanctions against which country?
8.Harbin Ice Festival is celebrated by which country?
[D] South Korea
9.The South Central Railway recently adorned the Hyderabad to New Delhi Express in the colours of which company as a part of its vinyl wrapping advertisement?
[A] Singareni Collieries Company Limited
[B] Mahanadi Coal Mine Limited
[C] Tata Steel
[D] Eastern Coal Field
10.Which port was recently brought under the Chabahar Agreement?
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022